Keep the lights on when the power goes out with the LaZer VoLT 12 VDC Blackout Relief Power Source. At the heart of the unit is an internal lead acid 12 VDC, 14 amp-hour SMF (Sealed Maintenance-Free) battery that can be charged from 110 VAC house current, 12 VDC car/vehicle/RV battery, or from compatible solar panels. Multiple output ports is what makes this portable power solution stand out. At the forefront is a standard US wall outlet - but outputs 12 VDC direct current. When the lights go out, simply plug any household lamp or fixture into the outlet, replace the regular light bulb with the included 12 VDC RV bulb and enjoy light as normal. Since any 12 VDC RV bulb with an Edison base will work, and they are low-draw, you can plug in an outlet extender and light multiple fixtures to have multiple lamps and fixtures lit. LaZer VoLT includes a bulb and a socket to get you started out of the box, and you can pick more RV bulbs as needed later. Since the output of the unit is 12V direct current, you can only use 12 VDC light bulbs, even though they are plugged into conventional lamps. Beyond this output, there are two standard USB ports for small electronics and a conventional 12 VDC car/vehicle socket to power auto accessories. To help set up your lights when the power goes out is a 5-LED spotlight on the front, and alternating flashing yellow LEDs signal for assistance in emergencies. The whole unit is fused for safety, and has multiple indicators that provide feedback about the current state of the system. To avoid shock hazard while camping in moist weather, it is not a conventional power inverter and all power outputs are 12V direct current only. To use small household appliances or standard AC low watt light bulbs attach a power inverter to the 12v cigarette outlet as you would do in your car.
- ⚡ NEVER BE STRANDED WITHOUT POWER AGAIN – If you live in an area prone to hurricanes, storms or power outage, or go camping always be prepared with backup power. This blackout relief/ hurricane power supply enables you to stay plugged in and fully charged in case of an emergency. Plug in CPAP, lights, can charge 6 phones, tablets .simultaneously.
- To summarize all up
- ⚡ LASTS 63 HOURS ON ONE CHARGE – This long lasting powerful portable charger source can last 63 hours on one charge! It can last over a WEEK with an external car battery connected to the system. Recharge the generator battery from AC 110V-12V DC and from any 60-watt Solar Panel.
- ⚡ PLUG LIGHTS DIRECTLY INTO POWER BOX – Patented for safety & easy household or camping use. One of the main features of the LazorVolt portable power station is the ability to plug LED lamps, LED 12v (household A19 e26,e27) lights or LED 12v spotlights - 60 watt max. directly into the box. It has a 12V DC power out, designed as a 3-prong US Wall Outlet but the output is DC 12 volt - so you can plug in an extension cord or a power strip with multiple outlets if needed for your 12v light bulbs .
- ⚡ USE IT TO PLUG IN ANY OF YOUR ELECTRONICS - WE NOW ALSO INCLUDE AN EXTERNAL 12v DC TO AC INVERTER.5 amp 60 watt max - Two standard 5V USB Ports for charging up your cell phones and tablets. While the 12V car type outlet will power 12V appliances To power up your Laptop all you need is a universal 12V laptop charger.
- ⚡ Instead of having different size power boxes for different run times, we created one 7 inch cube which allows you to attach an AGM battery of your choice from 35AH to 200 AH or more for your desired run time. Cables to attach external battery included.