- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- 24 hours recharge time *Mounting hardware provided for back surface wall mount
- 5VA flame retardant, UV-stabilized steel housing.
- High-impact resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate clear lens.
- Corrosion-resistant enclosure with engineering grade silicone gasket.
- Top and side K/O’s provided for conduit feed applications.
- EZ snap-out Chevron directional indicators
- Compliant with NYC Building Code Title 27 Subchapter 6 requiring 8 inch lettering
14.5" x 2.25" x 10.5"
|Number of Lights||1|
|Wattage - Lumen|
|Fixture Features||AC or EM options|
|Type of Bulb||LED|